Monday, March 28, 2011

a swimming color splash

well i made another layout, crazy! this time i made a layout for the latest lawnscaping challenge: color splash! and it's when my little gnome went swimming for the first time: awww! :)







i decided to use beiges (and white) as my nuetral with most of the 'color splash' coming from the pictures. i think it works! :)

here it is:





i used lawn fawn's 'say cheese', 'say cheese too', and 'critters in the burbs'. i even made my own 'polariod' for that extra long picture on the top right! i wanted it to fit in, and that was my best solution! :)





i added some dimension with my homemade felt things (they're bubbles today!), and all of the polaroids are popped up, too.




i clear embossed the small camera stamp and 'all smiles' which was super fun - i still feel like embossing is like magic!





well, it's a short post, but i wanted to share it!

enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. So cute Sam! What an adorable layout, and I love what you did with the polaroid! How clever! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great job on this layout! Love that you made the one polaroid longer to fit your photo =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful take on this challenge!!!! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! IT is soooo super cute!! I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is way too cute! What a great layout. I love how you made the extra long polaroid, so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page dearie!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! What a great layout! :> Thanks for your super sweet comments on my blog too by the way! Your baby is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D