Thursday, August 11, 2011

did somebody say color?





did somebody say color? well, boy do i have a layout for you!


the latest challenge at wee memories is 'dare to color', where everyone is challenged to use no less than 4 colors, and i accepted the challenge! :)




so during my little mann's first year, i took a picture of him at every 'month' birthday he had. and i put all of the pictures together on this layout to show how much he grew in one year! here's the finished product:




as you can see - no fear of color here! :)

i used lots of lawn fawn, and lots of homemade felt hearts with button embellishments!


i used various stamps from the 'say cheese' and 'say cheese, too' stamp sets. i paper pieced the big polaroid camera and also used 'harold's abc's' to create the title, 'what a difference a year makes' for the banner at the bottom of the page.




it's a very simple layout, but i wanted to keep it simple, so that pictures stood out. :)



oh, and i guess i'll have to make another page similar to this in another year or so...let me introduce the newest little mann: just over a week old! :) we're very happy!





enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous creation! Adorable photos too!
    Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *HUGE* congratulations, Samantha, on your newest little Mann!! :D I'm so happy for you! Your little guys are adorable -- looks like the first little Mann really loves his new brother! I *LOVE* the layout you created and the signs in the photographs -- it's the cutest layout I've ever seen!
    I also wanted to tell you that you won my Best Friends giveaway! If you could e.mail me with your mailing address, I'll get your prize pack out to you! :o)

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D