Monday, December 19, 2011

back to my old tricks


i have to say, i giggled the entire time i was making this card. it's totally me. and i couldn't wait to post it! i don't know why mustashes are so funny to me!!! ...but i digress...


the latest challenge at wee memories is 'anything goes' - holla! free reign!




so here's my card:





yep! mustaches (mustach-i??) are still funny! especially if they're oversized...add a pun to that...yep. it doesn't get much more sam than that! :)




it's a pretty simple card, the snow is torn white cardstock, and of course the bunny and sentiment are lawn fawn stamps. the star of the show is the mustache, and that's from the craft's meow.



hopefully it made you smile!

enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. HOW CUUUUUTE!!!! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! this looks so fun! love your card so much! :) thank you for joining us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D