Sunday, June 24, 2012

peanut butter and jelly bacon

the colors at the paper smooches sparks challenge is by far one of my favorite things of all times - peanut butter and jelly!!! lol!! love it! in fact, i had it for breakfast! :) so how could i not play along? lol!



i had this idea for a card for a long time, and i was finally able to execute it! :) 
ha ha ha!

i heat embossed the sentiment and popped up the monster and the bacon for fun! it's been a while since i used the monster image, and i don't know why, but he' still one of my favorite images! lol!! i thought his face was perfect for the sentiment! :) 





well, that's it! more share soon! my bff danielle and i got crafty at a 12 hour crop yesterday and we were super productive!! and we had a blast, and i can't wait to do it again soon! :)
happy sunday and enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOOVE this card! I love the design and the sentiment--toooo funny! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ps...I have to tell you that my husband was looking at the PSS challenge cards last night and he could not stop talking about your card! He loves it! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D