Wednesday, January 23, 2013

golden oldie

i made this card while i was in FL. my best friend danielle was kind enough to let me come over to her house for a few hours and take my mind off of things. i didn't have ANY of my crafty supplies!! eek! but she gave me access to all of her goodies, so i was able to create this card for my mom!

i was all about the latest challenge at a blog named hero - using older hero arts sets. and i just LOVE the owl i used. LOVE LOVE LOVE! this was my first time coloring him up - and i went totally girly/lovey colors. :) he he!



i used the hero arts all occasion messages and happy hello



so, i colored the owl with some american crafts markers and then popped it up for dimension. then i used this SUPER fun, puffy heart embellishment to match the dimension of the owl! the hearts were fussy cut and then added over the owl and the fun new purple chevron washi! 



that's it! hopefully it brings lots of love and smiles to my mom! :)
enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Such a "lovely" owl :) Gorgeous color combo and I super love that glittery heart! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D