Thursday, May 2, 2013

sunshine

when a fun challenge like 'anything goes' comes along over at the paper smooches sparks challenge blog - i can't resist!! and i just KNOW that the other entries are going to be AMAZING too! :)


here's my card:


i used two paper smooches stamp sets: metropolis and eco friendly! the images were all water colored with my super fun distress markers! i also added some glossy accents to the windows for a little added 'glow'. :) i LOVE coloring with them!! i also flicked some blue specs onto my card by really getting the tip of my inktense water color pencil wet, and then using the tip of my water pen to brush down it. ok...so it's hard to explain in writing!! lol! :)


the sun and one of the strips of buildings are popped up for dimension, and then i added a couple wood veneers, because it's hard to resist such fun embellishments sometimes!! i'm diggin this card, because, well, let's be honest...it's my favorite color combo!! (grey, yellow and...ANYTHING!) ha ha! :)

enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Love, love your take on the skyline stamp, Samantha! The colors are so soft and pretty! The little arrow is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Samantha. Thank you for playing along with us at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup! i love it! this skyline stamp looks great in daylight too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! The touch of blue specks in the sky just make it perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am LOVING your Cute card!! Such a FUN take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D