Friday, July 18, 2014

create a (buck tooth!) smile!

**this is my 2nd post of the day!! to see the Newton's Nook Designs 1 year Anniversary Blog Hop, scroll down, or click here**


hello again!!
what an exciting day!!

today is my first post on the Create a Smile blog!! yay! i'm so excited!!

have you checked out the stamps yet? they're amazing! two brand new stamp sets were released this month, and they're so cute and perfect!

i used both sets for my card today: comfy and friends in the woods! :)


i love it!!
i love the bright, bold colors, and the dimension and texture of the stitching!
i created the background with a mint mist and LOVE how that looks like rain!


the images were watercolored with distress markers - so fun!!!  and then popped up for added fun over the grey polka dotted banner!

don't you just LOVE those little buck teeth! lol! i do!

and of course there's vellum on my card too - it seems i used that all the time lately!! :)

so hop over and follow the Create a Smile blog if you want to hear more about me and the card! 
enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. sooo cute, I love your coloring! What a fantastic umbrella!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D