Friday, November 21, 2014

cold, but so happy!!

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see my Inky Paws Challenge card, please scroll down, or click here**

it's true!
i feel the most 'at home' when i can wear my favorite hoodie, jeans and a pair of sandals! it's the best!! so although it's (finally!!) cold here in South Carolina, i'm super, super happy!

and that brings me to my card!!
today it's also on the Create a Smile blog!! and i have a short little tutorial about how i created the background for my super appropriate and awesome card! :) ha!


mmhmm!! 
just looking at this card makes me excited for the cold weather! ha ha!
i used the newly released Hypnotize stamp set for the background, and then copic colored those adorable little penguins from Cool Buddies



i LOVE those little penguins!! a few white pearls and a heat embossed sentiment (hello vellum!), and it's done!

so go check out the mini tutorial i have on the Create a Smile blog, if you desire!
happy friday!
enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Samantha. Love it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card. this is such a sweet, fun stamp set Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D