Tuesday, April 14, 2015

a sweet taco tuesday!

*this is my 2nd post of the day! to see my Newton's Nook Designs Day 1 release post scroll down, or click here*

hello again!
just popping in to share a sneak of a layout that i made which is over on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog! :)
FUN!



i love coloring images from the Sweet Stamp Shop and using them as embellishments on my layout! on my layout i used Give Em Tacos for the big macho taco! and the smaller tacos are from the Taco Bout It stamp set!

i also used some of the phrases from the Foodie stamp set - it's a PERFECT companion set to these!

please feel free to check out my layout on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog if you like what you see here! i would love some love! :D ha!
happy tuesday!
enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! It's so cute!!! Now I want to be with the Mann Fam for Taco Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout, Sam!!! Love your stitching!!! Have a perfect day!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D