Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Stamping a Sweet Puzzle

Hello!
Today I have a fun and quick little project I made for my little preschooler Mann, up on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog!

I used lots of Sweet Stamp Shop sets, too! All you need is a premade puzzle (I bought mine from the clearance section of my local craft store, but you could always make your own, too!) and some of your favorite images!


It's easy as that - stamp, color, play! Woo-hoo! My little Mann really had a ball putting the puzzle together! he did it about 5 times in a row! Ha!


Thanks again for stopping by! And if you want to read about how to make this quick little project for someone you know, head on over to the Sweet Stamp Shop blog!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D