Friday, March 25, 2016

Sweet Stamp Shop - March Release!

**this is my 4th post of the day! to see my Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge card, scroll down or click here! and to see my Your Next Stamp Challenge #35 Color Challenge card, click here! and one more! to see my Create a Smile Stamps baby card, click here!**

hello again, so yeah - busy day up on the old blog today! ha!
thanks for sticking with me!

today marks the Sweet Stamp Shop March release! yeah, it's an awesome one!
you can find all of the new stamp sets available here!
not only are there incredible new sets being released, there was also a MAJOR restock of older Sweet Stamp Shop stamp sets!

here's a little image of a bunch of watercolored images from the new release!


here are a few of my March Release projects:


yeah, you know i had to make a card using that Zombies set!! ha ha!!
i stamped the image multiple times with Memento Jet Black ink, and then (without re-inking!) i stamped a bunch more!


i colored (using Copics) the 'moving' images in various shades of greys, making sure NOT to go darker than the outlined image. then the main image was watercolored with Distress Markers. i love that it looks like he's running...well, running in so much as a zombie can run! ha! can't wait to give this to my bestie who's a HUGE walking dead fan!

my next project uses the adorable Smart Cookie stamp set!


i seriously LOVE those cookies! they're chunky and full of attitude! and oh so cute!!
i watercolored my image with Distress Markers and then used some Distress Inks and a Tim Holtz stencil to create the beautiful rays! once that was complete, i used some translucent embossing paste and went over the stencil, just to add dimension and some shine! :)


i think this card would be perfect to pop into my son's lunch box one day! what a nice surprise that would be! :)

thanks so much AGAIN for stopping by!!
be sure to pick up your favorite sets in the Sweet Stamp Shop online store! :)
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D