Monday, February 6, 2017

Inky Paws Challenge #40 - Sketch!

hello!
it's time for a new Inky Paws Challenge!
And just a reminder, it has moved to it's own blog!! yay!! you can find it here! :)



this time, it's a sketch! yahoo! 



love it!
i used a bunch of different sets on my card, and i SUPER (ha ha!) love how it came out! oh...and I should mention that i flipped the sketch upside-down for my card! ha! 



the 'cityscape' was created with images from Newton Dreams of London and Newton Dreams of New York! creating cityscapes is one of my favorite things ever! love it!
and of course the super pup is from Dress Up Doxies! i used my beloved Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color everything! and i used a square of vellum, to create the small square on the sketch! i used a star stencil and some embossing paste to add a little, subtle texture! 



i heat embossed the sentiment onto a flag banner, and the pup is popped up! 

please think about playing along if you are itching to get your paws inky! we would love to see you! 

enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool card. I really love how you did your buildings. Could you share more deets? Stamped, and cut out, of course, but how did you color them?

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D