Monday, June 5, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #6 - Cheerful Get Well!

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see my card for the latest Inky Paws Challenge card, scroll down or click here!**

yahooo! it's time for a NEW challenge on the block!!! and it's all about LAWN FAWN!!!!!



i'm still SO excited about this newest challenge on the block! SO SO SO excited!

this challenge is AMAZING!!! 



yay!!i really had SO much fun making this card, it seems like someone in my family has been sick on and off since Easter - we're looking for some relief! ha! so this theme is right up our alley! :)



i stamped the images from Get Well Soon and On the Mend in a the Manatee Ink onto a piece of white cardstock! then i added some shading with various Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers in grays!

The 'cheerful' part of this get well card comes with the rainbow watercolor! I simply scribbled various rainbow colors (one at a time!) onto a piece of plastic packaging, and then smooshed it onto my white cardstock! I waited for the watercolors to dry, and added more color on top 2 or 3 times! love that watercolored look! 


lastly, i cut the grey images cardstock on a diagonal and layered it on top of my watercolor panel. heat embossed the sentiment and popped it up on some black cardstock!


oh, i really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D