Wednesday, September 27, 2017

epic victory layout!

ha ha!!
this layout guys...it's of a picture of my oldest son during one of his hockey camps last summer. he scored the game winning goal...can you tell!?!? i laugh every.single.time i see this photo!! ha ha ha!

oh, but first, i should mention i was inspired by the Altenew Sketch Challenge! 



this is my 2nd entry with this sketch, and this time, my interpretation is a little looser, but it's still the inspiration, no doubt! I used papers and embellishments from the amazing Reflections Scrapbook Kit! can't get enough! i also added some stamping with the My Family and Traveling stamp sets! 



awww, love it!
i started by adding some white gesso in a circular motion where i wanted my photos. then i added some watercolor areas with Salty Ocean, Mustard Seed and Festive Berries Distress Inks. 


I used lots of the stickers and cardstock pieces, as well as the papers from the kit to layer behind my photos! 



i embellished with the AWESOME WOODEN BUTTONS (my FAVES!) oh, and then i felt like the page needed a little more blue (i don't know why...ha!), so i cut out the borders of the arrows from the chipboard sheet, even though the arrows themselves were used on another layout! not sure if i explained that right...ha!
anyway, then i did some stamping INSIDE the chipboard arrows and then stitched on the title! 

every month i'm always impatiently waiting to PLAY ALONG!! Ha ha ha!! I hope it brought a smile to your face and brightened your day! :)
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D