Monday, October 2, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #14 - Happy Little Critters

yahooo! it's time for a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



this new challenge is AWESOME and just screams "Lawn Fawn"!! 




happy critters?! yes please!! 
and we all know that Lawn Fawn SPECIALIZES in happy, cute critters!! I love them all!!! and this time, I decided to make a layout of MY happy little critter! my cat, Phoenix!



yay!!!
i stamped the kitty images from Meow You Doin' with Narwhal ink onto a piece of white cardstock! then i covered the layout with clear gesso and did some watercoloring with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink. :)




once that was dry, i went in with some white embossing paste and a polka dotted stencil. then i added my title, which I cut from white cardstock! the letters for 'Eyes' were cut 4 times each and then stacked and glued on top of each other. and i LOVE that look of the negative space for the 'outside'. I used Cole's ABC's dies for the title! :)



oh, i really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!enjoy!




1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D