Thursday, December 28, 2017

.....hellooooooo.....

hello and happy thursday!!

today I have this card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
I created this card, keeping the current challenge in mind - using your favorite Lawn Fawn things!! 




I seriously LOVE that cute sloth!!!!!! eeeeee!!! soooo adorable!
he's from the Hang In There stamp set!! and he's SO cute!! ha ha ha!!



i colored him in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut him out! I popped him up over that fun galaxy/night sky!
I created the sky with Distress Inks and Paints and lots of water! it was a mess, bit it was SO fun!! 


lastly, I sprinkled white acrylic paint over everything and added a few sequin stars.
hope that inspired you! be sure to check it out on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog, and to get crafty with this current challenge! :)
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D