Sunday, January 7, 2018

Reverse Confetti January 2018 Release Countdown - Day 3

hi!
as one of the Reverse Confetti's Fetti Friends this month I'm stoked to share the day 3 sneak peak of the January release!


sooooo exciting! I'm in LOVE with these products this month!! how lucky am I?!
today we're showcasing the wonderful Kindess Cards stamps/die and Something Wonderful stamps/die sets!


i am super excited to share my scrapbook layout with you using these products! I know, I know, you're here for cards! but sometimes I make scrapbook layouts, too! and with the papers from the new Forever My Love 6x6 paper pad, I couldn't resist making one! ha! 



so adorable, right?
my little Menn actually both looked and smiled for this photo!! what?! it was a summer's day miracle, I tell you! ha!

I used the papers from the new 6x6 paper pad to layer behind my photo. and I also tore some of the edges and look!! you can see some of the papers peeking out there, too! (that's my favorite part of the layout!)


I used gesso to mute out some of the striped paper from my stash, and then Distress Inks in Cracked Pistachio, Hickory Smoke and a mix of Worn Lipstick/Dried Marigold as watercolor behind my photo cluster! then some white embossing paste and a polka dotted stencil on top of that to finish off the mixed media action!


lastly, I used the heart shaped die to die cut out hearts from the patterned paper and some vellum. I stitched together the vellum hearts on top of the paper hearts and then added them like embellishments to my layout! the title is from the stamp set too! I used black ink to do part of the title and then a combination of Blueprint Sketch and Cracked Pistachio Distress Inks for the 'amazing' part of the title! which I then die cut out five times and layered together to add some height!


ok!
so be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the sneak peak posts for each designer! there is a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also one to one Facebook commenter! comments will close at noon CST on January 7th and the winner will be announced at 5pm that day on the Reverse Confetti blog and Facebook page! you can get all of the details on the Reverse Confetti blog!

Wanda Cullen - Fetti Friend
Samantha Mann - Fetti Friend

17 comments:

  1. What an adorable scrapbook page! Those sweet faces :)! Love the paint with the stamped details on the bold paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty layout with these new products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice. Handsome fellows. Love how that paper pad worked up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a fun layout page! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay, a fun layout! This set is really perfect
    for scrapbooking. It's nice to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to see scrapbook layouts with stamps too. Great layout. Love your colors, patterns and design. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout (and two really cute kiddos to feature)! I love seeing scrapbook ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat layout! Love the pop of patterned paper behind the photo! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is beautiful ! I love the color combo.
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout!!! Always amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful page, love seeing a layout for a change of pace. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D