Monday, April 16, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #27 - 3-D Cards!

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



this time...we want to see you make some 3-D cards!!



this was so fun for me!!! it pushed me to make my first ever pop up card!



So fun! I love it!

I used the adorable little Duh-Nuh stamp set for my images and sentiment! I created the 'ocean' with Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves, Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers! 




Then, for the inside background I used the Ocean Wave Borders to die cut the top of the sea! love the layered waves!
I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out! 



ha! I love that little fin at the bottom of the front of my card!!!! I can hear the jaws music playing! 
And finally, the Everyday Pop-Ups dies were used to pop up that cute little shark! I love how this card came out, but now I'm ready to get a little more 3-D cards under my belt!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!




1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D